Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Foffa Bikes service and website. By visiting the Foffa Bikes website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Terms of Service
By placing an order via our website (www.foffabikes.com), you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
To enter in to a contract with Foffa Bikes you must be of 18 years of age or over. Foffa Bikes retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have entered in to a contract with. This will usually be Foffa Bikes or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Foffa Bikes is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are the authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and does not constitute acceptance of your order. Foffa Bikes retains the right to accept or reject your order request. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched.
Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, are owned by or licensed to Foffa Bikes. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Grand Total’.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we have.
Vouchers and promotion codes
Vouchers and promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online directly on www.foffabikes.com and are not applicable to products which have already been discounted as part of a sale.
Product Specifications and Suitability
Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. Foffa Bikes shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. Please note that some aspects of a bicycle’s specification may be changed from time to time without prior notice and this might not be reflected in the relevant listing images. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our ‘DELIVERY AND RETURNS’ page for details.
- We encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person as warranty claims might be invalid for improper assembly. Foffa Bikes cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part.
- Please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install a part or otherwise repair an item. Foffa Bikes cannot be held responsible if the item is damaged or your warranty is voided.
Foffa Bikes tries to offer a hassle-free returns policy as we want to ensure that you are happy with your product. For full details please check our DELIVERY AND RETURNS section on our website.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavour to despatch all products within 2 working days. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence). We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted but delivery times are not guaranteed.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods passes to you at the time of delivery. If you choose to use your own courier then the risk passes to you as soon as the goods are handed to your courier. You are considered the owner of the goods once they have been successfully delivered.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates, unless country currency is changed in our region adjuster, available on every product page. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your Foffa order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility.
Foffa Bikes Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
We try to ship out our bikes as quickly as we can. For full details please check our DELIVERY AND RETURNS section on our website.
Cancellations & Returns
If you need to cancel your order please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise you to let you know which what steps to take.
Under The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel you order within 14 day from the day after you receive the goods. Please see our DELIVERY AND RETURNS page for guidance on method and costs of return.
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We are only responsible for losses that are a natural, foreseeable consequence of our breach of these terms and conditions. We do not accept liability if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations set out in these terms and conditions by anything you (or anyone acting with your express or implied authority) does or fails to do, or is due to events which are beyond our reasonable control.
We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
Furthermore, we do not accept liability for any losses related to any business of yours including but not limited to: lost data, lost profits, lost revenues or business interruption.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under applicable local law nor other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. You have certain rights as a consumer including legal rights (e.g. under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended)) relating to faulty and/or misdescribed goods.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.